Saturday, November 6, 2010

MORNING & PENTHOUSE

The sun seemed to smile so seductive this morning, I stretched in bed and finally got up to look thru the window......
So amazing the pool glittered in the purest form of Aqua.
A few people were out already lounging by the pool, looked at my bedside clock 10.47am........
Eyes wide open, stared at the clock again waoh! did not know I slept in that late musta been tired........
Last night flashes came into my head Julio in my room! gosh a part of me wants this crazy feeling then.......
Another part of me is not sure she is ready, but well we'll see how the days go but i am certain of one thing
Julio is an eye candy Hot damn!!!
Sat back in bed and just gazed out at nature's glow, my thots wandered and then this pain crept back in!!!
NICK........I cant just believe i wasted my time, my heart for nothing??? memories flooded just as the tears formed in my eyes why would this happen to me again? dont i deserve to be loved, or am i doing something wrong? I thot of every plausible reason, Am not pretty enough, Maybe i am not as smart, I am not sociable, or maybe i am not the fantasy he wants in the bedroom?
I hurt and I have tried to numb it these past few days but it comes and engulfs me like waves never wanting to let go till I am spent from crying!!! I walked to the bathroom, opened the cabinet and tried to wash my face, staring right back at me thru the mirror was a shadow of myself, my hair was all tangled, eyes swollen and the life was gone in my face.........
I bent to wash my face, had some paste in my mouth and for the life of me I am sure i did not hear a knock on my door! Its too early and if its the cleaners give me a break I am not even out of the room yet!
I brushed my hair, cleaned my face, and decided to see who was at the door, Hello and i saw no one, awwh hell no i cant do this again, i am not hallucinating, i am not imagining things, closing the door i see a tiny envelope on the floor, I picked it up oh! you should have just slipped it right underneath the door i thought to myself.........
Laila was written at the back of the envelope... I opened it and its an invitation to a penthouse private dinner? DINNER? i said this word like 4 times! this has to be a joke, this is too early in the morning for this, Julio needs not to play with my emotions like this, I am so vulnerable and not even sure I am thinking straight yet, I was imagining the night alone with him!
I have to call Sean I thought, then maybe not maybe I need to just go with how my head feels right now and pay no attention to my heart...........


LAILA snap out of it----to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment