Saturday, November 6, 2010

CANCUN

I turned and stared at the Drapes, nice beige i thought....
Morning after my arrival to Cancun, after my fountain of tears last night
I woke up with a headache, had to go look for some Aspirin
I felt like a bad hungover took over me, unfortunately it was not so..................
Anyways i thought to myself 3 weeks of a holiday with no one? what was i thinking
Maybe i rushed this decision, maybe i should have just stayed back and isolate myself
Least, i would still see familiar faces ..........
Then my mind wandered to Nick.. Bastard i thought, i hate him, i could kill him,
I heard my self and thought, U r way to classy for this, let it go and GROW!!!!
Ok... i said, as much as it hurt, ill try and have fun but how in this state?
I decided i was going to call my best friend Sean, we have been friends for ten years now
That's my conscience right there, Sean tells me as it is i av been thru it all with him.....
He is the definition of *Wounds from a Friend r better than kisses from an Enemy*
I knew he was worried, i had told him about the break up and left without any call......
Hello! hi Sean its me , OMG he said where have you been, U had me all worried,
Freaking out, wondering what you could av done to yourself...........
Typical Sean, i had to stop him Sean, I am ok i had to leave town
I am in Cancun, Are u crazy?? he asked, I chuckled NO i had to get away....
Fine he said,who are u with, where r you staying calm down Sean, jeeez!!!
So we went over the whole ordeal and how i got a ticket for Cancun
I decided to come spend my Vac time here away from everyone trying to see if il break...
I am sorry he said, i wish i cld kill that bastard, i cant believe this is happening again
U deserve better babes, this guys just keep hurting u and i am scared of what its doing to U!
My Sean! he makes me feel like a million bucks, even when i dont feel like a penny
We tease a lot saying maybe we should just hook up, but we know it wld ruin what we had....
So we left it in the sacred hands of our friendship, he cared too much about me,
I did likewise and thats why we have been thru it all to be who and where we are NOW!
I just called to let you know ill be fine Sean, and just want to relax and try and have fun.....
Heard its best to just go all out and have fun in times like this, we both laughed
But he knew me too well to knw my heart was bleeding as his was tearing up for me!
I know u are strong he said and i am sure ull make the best of this trip of urs,
Ill try i said and ill definitely call you when i find a hottie i teased............
Laila he said dont do anything crazy cuz i know you..............
I wont I said, but we both know that was the antidote for my heart right now
Crazy in Cancun..............
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment