Saturday, November 6, 2010

IT'S HAPPENING OR NOT????

Ok, there was no way I made a constructive word in this situation..
Julio, Eerm hi, do u need something? R u lost? staring at one
another Laila my shoes he said, i stared down and I had
noticed as soon as I saw those patent shoes Iclosed the door
as hard as I could, the blood must have drained from his
feet......I am so sorry that was just reflex i said, Its ok guess
one has to be security conscious but c'mon in a hotel like this?
 give us some credit missy..........
I watched him talk and wondered how we were in the middle
of my suite Guess i had opened the door wider
and he stepped right in, Goodness!!!!
What do i do? heart thumping, whats going on here, why is
he in my ROOM??
He looked around and said nyce, cozy and relaxing ready to
turn in for the night he asked? Ok I was getting miffed what's
this some kinda joke? Ok Julio I have had a real nyce day and
just thot taking a shower and jumping right in bed would be
a good idea till u showed up, I musta had an attitude I
thought......I am sorry did not mean to intrude, I looked
around for u downstairs and u were gone.
I just looked up your floor and room and wanted to apologize
for leaving you alone.........
I must really get on your nerves, and I am real sorry for
assuming it was ok to follow you to your room......
He had said all these and turned to leave, when I called him
back Julio...................
I am sorry, I just have a lot on my mind and was not prepared
to meet with any conversation especially tonight. Its ok
Laila I certainly understand not much of a stalker either,
He chuckled, just had to make sure you were fine as a guest
as well as a friend?? raised eyebrows
I am grateful Julio and thanks for helping me with the key
card, I am sure we would see soon........
Good night he said, and as he reached for the door he asked
when do u leave laila? uhmmm not sure I intend to spend 2-3
 weeks though but might change hotels for scenery.......
Spend your time here, as he said that, there was silence
between us as he looked at me........
Ill think about it i said, he smiled and said Goodnyt,
The door closed and the room spinned out of control for a
few mins, I felt dizzy and walked to the bed sat down head in
my hand asking What just happened???
I could smell his cologne all over the room, I sprawled into
bed closing my eyes and imagining.........
Its official I have the hots for Julio......Not even one week into
my stay O LAWD!!!!!
Off to shower and like a little kid I felt all bubbly
JULIO/CANCUN..................
LAILA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment