Saturday, November 6, 2010

SURPRISE! SURPRISE!

It was about 6 in the evening when i finally decided to retire to my suite....


Everyone who had been there most of the day had gone back into the hotel,

While the night lovers were creeping out, as i walked past the bar hmmmmm,

I smiled and took a seat while Rodriguez poured me sum punch mix,

He was a real charming fellow and since i was in no hurry to go meet anyone

We decided i co-bar with him, we giggled and he told me a little bit about himself

How long he had worked for the hotel, his age and quite shocking he was 45 and looked 25

Looking closer at him, i could spot the grays but yum he took good care of himself,

I immediately felt like i found a big brother, as we talked about everything............

From cultures, beliefs, politics, religion, the hotel and its guest then.....

RELATIONSHIP!! that hit a nerve and he must av noticed as he decided to drop it....

Then again what the heck i thought, i told him about Nick and how hurt i felt

He just laughed and said U av come to the right spot.................

U BETTER LIVE MAMI he said! opportunities come once in a lifetime

You are in Cancun, u cant leave without a story of urs, and i mean crazy/wild fun!

Waoh! so i guess i should really av fun then, i decided to ask about Julio!!!

Rod, uhmm mami he said, would you happen to know a Mr. Julio in this hotel??

Mami, too many Senors come in here, so i would not know who exactly this Julio is

A damp in my excitement, ok Rod thanks a lot, i need to go back to my room..........

Mami he said, u never told me your name?? I am sorry i smiled Laila is my name

He said Cancun needs LALA, mami dont be sad have fun and enjoy....

Thanks i said, and then the light of my night flickered on........

Rod called me back and asked.... this Julio you are looking for wont happen to be,

The guy i saw you with at the other side of the pool, Oh Lawd! we both smiled....

So he knew , Sir Julio is an important guest at the hotel he said.....

Why is that i asked?? He is the nephew to the owner of the Hotel..........

I was shell shocked eeerm u mean, Rod smiled and said Yes same one!

Ok now i had to sit down, i regretted my feisty behavior earlier towards him!

Rodriguez assured me, he was a calm spirited person,Unassuming & Lots of charm! The charm part definitely..............

After the chronicle of the family lineage of Julio....by Rodriguez

I called it an Evening and told Rod ill see him another time.

All he had told me kept twirling in my head, i got into the elevator and hit 5

My room was on the 5th floor, with a sigh i got out of the elevator......

Trying to get my key card from my Ipod pouch......

I got the card out and tried unlocking my door, it would not open

I tried this about four times and realized it must be de magnetized

Great, how stupid could i have been, now i have to go to the lobby......

Not in the mood for a crowd right now, reluctantly i headed down the lobby

Back in the elevator, i hit the L button and waited.........

The Elevator stopped and opened just as i was about to step out

Right in front of me stepping into the elevator was him................

He smiled and said we meet again Ms.???????

I was too floored i almost tripped, and all i heard my lips say was Llllllaila

The guy i met at the pool was far from this.......

I would have to take a moment to gather my thoughts......

JULIO~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment