Saturday, November 6, 2010

CONVERSATION

Hi all i heard my lips to say, Julio was a dashing piece of candy if i must say...........

U going somewhere? he asked, and from the look on his face,...............

I could tell my mode of dressing was no match to the guests in the lobby or to.....

Julio's who wore a dark suit and crisp white shirt, his cologne was musk hmmmm.......

I keep fascinating about these beautiful creatures called Men, Guys, Boys or Males..........

I drew back to reality as i was supposed to have answered the question I guess...........

I just got back from the pool, was heading upstairs and realized my Keycard de-magnetized.........

I was just heading to the lobby to have it changed, oh! he said we can go together if you dont mind?

I was not sure what the reply should have been, but i kept looking at him, .....................

I guess he read my confusion, he smiled I know most of the staff laila..................

That being said I accepted the offer and we walked across the lobby............

As we walked , i cld feel eyes tear through my skin and muffled whispers..........

I did not need this attention I thought to myself, but i needed to get in my room.........

We approached the desk, Senor Julio the gentleman behind the desk greeted..........

He nodded at me, and soon got engaged in a conversation with Julio............

Whatever they said i had no clue, it sounded real lovely, wish i understood spanish.........

On the gentleman's badge was Jorge (Horhe), ok now i was a bit curious..............

I had to ask why do they pronounce with H and spell with a J..........

Its amazing how diverse the world is, how custom and tradition determine the pple

Lost in my thoughts i had not heard Julio call my name.Laila!!..................

U seem to be lost in thoughts are u ok? he asked, I am gr8 thank you so much ............

He had asked Jorge to get me a new key card, while we were waiting on Jorge.................

A lady walked up to us, clad in a lovely satin dress with a body that graced it well............

Rosario, Julio called at her both smiling they hugged and cheeked one another...........

As they chatted, playing catch up, i guess Julio was lost in his conversation...........

He had totally forgotten me, cuz Ms. Rosy has taken him to a couple of other guests..........

As they laughed and met more people, guess their class of friends.............

Jorge gave me the Key card and i slipped thru the lobby waiting on the elevator to open..........

I almost cursed under my breathe, hurry plz let me just get into the elevator and then my room..........

Finally it opened , without anyone noticing i slipped in and was able to breathe phew!

I got to my door, took out the key card and placed it against the buzzer! yep the green light!!

Room service had come to tidy my room, it was cozy and the perfect night to be lost in sleep!

I had to take a shower, so getting out of my pool attire i hear a knock, strange i thought......

No one knew me in this hotel, besides other than room service ..............................

It was about 9pm , i was feeling lazy and tired , i dragged myself to the Door and opened..........

Empty, the next suite stared at me, Oh! well i thot maybe it was the next room............

Just as i was about to shut the door and turn in for the night, these patent black shoes.........

No way it cannot be who i think it is, i looked up and there he was JULIO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment