Saturday, November 6, 2010

THE GET AWAY

Finally on the plane, Just get this moving already i thought to myself..........


It was bad enough we got delayed, it was cold in Manhattan......

I just needed to go to somewhere that would help me forget the last 2 days.......

My relationship of a year and half just ended, as my ex walked in and told me

This was not working (our relationship), i just got bored, I am sorry what??.......

Hmm! those words JUST GOT BORED played like a track on repeat in d last 2 days..........

My head seemed like the Chilli Peppers had a concert on the stage in my head......

My eyes were swollen, had my shades on and just wanted to sleep

Maybe not wake up, my world came crashing down when i remembered..........

Just got bored, after a day without giving but taking pleasure from me!

My last year revolved around every breathe he took, it does not even matter.............

I cant be here, i need to leave everything and everyone and heal i guess...........

Took time off work, Vacation time was for 3 weeks and Cancun here i come........

The flight attendant made the necessary announcements and Up in the Air we were.............

Sleep took over.......

Hours later i woke up and we were landed at the airport , lovely weather

The Evening was unfolding and the moon seemed to smile with grace..........

Oh well! i need to get to my hotel room and drink myself to sleep i thought..............

First time here, no friends, family , lonely as a church rat GREAT!!!!

I got the shuttle and arrived at my Hotel, beautiful place ROCHESTER HEIGHTS...........

The lobby was filled with tourists, couples o lord! not now......

The last thing i needed on this trip was lover or anything that had to do with LOVE......

The Grinch just arrived yeah, i could not be happy with all i had been thru in the last 2 days

Oh well the receptionist handed me my Key Card and i looked forward to a bubble bath.....

Room 512, not your everyday kinda suite but all i needed for this vacation..............

The Night was beautiful, my room looked over the Massive pool of the Hotel.....

Not like i would be looking down at the lovers or freaks giving a show........

I was just happy the lights in the pool gave this magical color of AQUA GREEN!!

Ok, I cld not even unpack had a shower, changed and decided to order some food............

Then again i did not av any appetite to eat, alone in my room i never felt this COLD!!!

I cried and for the first time ALONE till i fell asleep.............

To be Continued!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment