Thursday, October 8, 2015

DINNER AT THE PENT HOUSE



The whole day made no sense, from trying to figure out how to look to what to wear


I was just not in control of how I was feeling, I was excited but at the same time all nerves


In all of this glam and glitz of this beautiful place, why am I the one Julio wants to dine with

Here I go getting in my head, all a ball of excitement and nerves and no one to tell

I went downstairs eventually at about 1pm, strolled to the bar to see Rodriguez......

The bar was bubbly with music and lovely colors and the pool as always beautiful AQUA!!!

I got a nice spot right in front of the bar and kept Rodriguez company till the bar was a lil quiet

People still came through but we got a lil time to talk, and of course Rodriguez was all ears

So how are you enjoying your trip mami he asked, I sighed and ran through my last couple of days

He kept grinning and that got me curious, why are you smiling Rod I asked,

You need to live a little, stop acting so scared and shy, it’s just a dinner why so worried he asked

I was quiet for a minute then answered; I am not scared just not sure why he wants me.....

Rodriguez smiled and said once in a while soak it all in and embrace FUN!

He told me to let loose, stay in control but try to let go of my hurt a little and enjoy a good time

Before I knew it, time had flown by, from people coming for re-fills at the bar and stopping by for a few hellos

We had talked till about 6pm, phew I had to go get ready and Rod hi-fived me to a night of fun...

Not sure about fun I said as I walked back into the hotel lobby and dashed for the elevator

Got in and luckily no one was going up, hit the 5th floor and up I went.......

Got in, took of my clothes and dashed into the shower letting it steam and soak my nerves

It was about 7:30pm when I finally got out, I had not figured out what exactly to wear.............

Trying to process everything, I got up and started looking through my clothes

I eventually settled for a black dress, always a go to, some nice sandals and hair in a ponytail bun...

My face was light with makeup, nude lips and bare eyelids; I was not trying to put an effort

I just wanted to be comfortable, relaxed and soaked myself in some perfume...

It was 8:15pm at this point

I was ready I think, I checked myself in the mirror and felt good even with the nerves and headed out

I thought to myself just don't look at anyone or talk to anyone go right to the penthouse!!!!

The elevator was empty, lucky me again, I hit the PH button and up I went 20 floors phew!!!

As I got to the top and the doors of the elevator opened, I headed towards the door and heard voices

I checked again, thinking I was on the wrong floor, I walked a couple of steps...............

The noise got louder, I had placed my hand on the knob and turned to walk away the door opens

I saw a large screen and figured the noises must have been from the TV , phew! thank GOD

I stepped in and realized my hands buzzed the knob and Julio let me in! PENTHOUSE

Before we get to Julio, this room was EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

Lights were amazing crystal bulbs on a chandelier, of course there was a rooftop pool right outside

The living room was a contemporary color of plush sofas, beautiful canvas paintings, decors

Media area was furnished with the best of electronics and the kitchen....MY DREAM

All white Cabinets, stainless steel amenities and the floor black and white tiles......

This is like a picture out of a movie, how can somewhere this beautiful exist!!!!

Lost in the ambience of this beautiful architecture, I totally forgot Julio was behind me

He grabbed my waist startling me and brought me back to reality, oh those hands and his smell....

He ushered me to a dining area and asked if he could pour some wine, my tummy in knots I just nodded

This was definitely not a dream I was in the penthouse with Julio about to have dinner!!!!

Totally not in the best form of composure right now but lets see how this night UNFOLDS

The end I am not sure I want to know!!





No comments:

Post a Comment