Monday, January 9, 2017

TWAS MIDNIGHT



So, we sat and talked about things I cannot remember
We dined and ate salads, pastas and sweet baked goods

We drank the classiest of wine and beverages as the night unfolded...........

I must say impressive, Julio had made all these beautiful preparations nice and classy!!

 The night was going so peacefully beautiful, food was right, lights were dim and right....

 The symphony of sounds from the instrumentals playing in the background, YES!!!

 I was slowly being drawn into all these sweetness, I feared I was losing control ha!
 I felt completely lost in everything, It felt scary but also awkwardly good!!!
 We sat at the table being polite with questions and answers, eyes locking at intervals
 Smiles through the shadow of the rippling blue waters and my nerves slicing through me
 I knew there was something about this night that would be magical for sure.
Eventually we broke the ice by sharing childhood memories and jokes....
Laughing over a lovely moist rum cupcake, baked to perfection in my opinion yum!!!
 We were seated on the patio now, taking in the cool breeze of the night.............
And then it got a little chilly and of course my dress was not exactly chilly friendly..
 I tried to brave the chills, and ignore how my senses were being knocked out...
 Julio saw me rubbing my arms and went in to get a plush sofa duvet he wrapped around me.....
 It was so warm and cozy, it almost sent me into his arms to sleep and cuddle ( Wake Up)
  I smiled saying Thank you, he smiled saying of course, you are my guest as we smiled....
 He suggested we went back inside so I don't catch a cold, Lord! what is happening
  I yearned for some warmth, my body was reacting a little different than normal
 We went in sat down as the music switched to some fine smooth Jazz.
 I did mention he smelt good earlier, his shirt was loosely unbuttoned at the top,
  I could see his glittering chain, tiny but visible to my wandering eye...........
  He took my hands and locked our fingers, the heat waves came through that hold!!!
 It felt almost good, as I slightly cocked my head to rest on his shoulders and it hit me...
 I definitely was treading dangerous waters, I quickly unlocked my fingers and stood up
 Its getting late, I must return to my room I said, as I looked up at the clock 11:45pm.
 Its been a lovely time spent with you Julio, though my body was screaming stay (silent thought)
  I am getting tired and would love to call it a Night...my words were speeding out of my lips.
 Julio smiled and replied of course, I will never deny this beauty her sleep as he kissed my hand..
 I grabbed my purse, whipped my hair sideways and headed out.........
 He walked me to the door and just right before I reached for it...
 He grabs my waist from behind!!! His grip was loose but strong
 I felt his breath on my neck and just like a still from a movie shot

EVERYTHING STOOD STILL.......................



No comments:

Post a Comment